Serving the Northern Kentucky Area
We have outstanding Pediatricians and support staff who work as a team to provide exceptional care for your child.
In addition to regular care, we also specialize in ADHD, Asthma, Developmental Delay, and other Special Needs. We have educational information created by our staff available online and in the office.
For our Japanese patients, many of our hand-outs are translated into their native language.
We also provide useful links such as the American Academy of Pediatrics and Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
Our office provides both a well child waiting area and a sick child waiting area.
wAFA J. nASSER, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- May 1998: Established The Whole Child Pediatrics, P.S.C.
- June 1984: Graduated from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Residency Program, Cincinnati Ohio
- June 1981: Graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown West Virginia
Camille R. Crawford, M.D., F.A.A.P
- June 2005: Joined The Whole Child Pediatrics, P.S.C
- 1981 - May 2005: Private practice in the Greater Cincinnati area
- June 1979: Graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville Tennessee
Dr. Raymond H. Hamden, Consultant Psychologist
Nationally and internationally known in the world of psychology, Dr. Hamden has taught and consulted in more than 30 nations. He has written extensively in the field of psychology:
Dr. Hamden’s consulting in Psychology has included all ages and various cultures. His expertise is offered in topics including, but not limited to:
Screen Time: solutions and beyond, Giving Your Children the World, Teenagers and Family Dynamics, Communications in the Family, and Teens and Socialization