Serving the Northern Kentucky Area Since 1998
In addition to regular care, we also specialize in ADHD, Asthma, Developmental Delay, and other Special Needs. We have educational information created by our staff available online and in the office.
For our Japanese patients, many of our hand-outs are translated into their native language.
Wafa J. Nasser, M.D., F.A.A.P.
- May 1998: Established The Whole Child Pediatrics, P.S.C.
- June 1984: Graduated from Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Residency Program, Cincinnati Ohio
- June 1981: Graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown West Virginia
Camille R. Crawford, M.D., F.A.A.P
- June 2005: Joined The Whole Child Pediatrics, P.S.C
- 1981 - May 2005: Private practice in the Greater Cincinnati area
- June 1979: Graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville Tennessee