AFTER HOURS CARE
We offer 24/7 availability to our patients for emergency situations.
Emergency Mailbox is to be used ONLY for URGENT calls such as:
- Fever consistently above 102-103
- Severe vomiting, diarrhea
- Very stiff neck with headache or vomiting
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Severe sore throat
- Severe ear ache
- Moderate to severe stomach pain
- Very sick acting child, with or without a fever
- Very fussy, inconsolable child
To access the Emergency Mailbox call (859) 647-6700 and press “9”
- Clearly state:
- Your name
- Your telephone number with area code
- Your child’s name, age & symptoms
- Please temporarily remove your “Privacy Call Block”
- To do this, simply pick up your phone and dial *87.
- After talking to the doctor, to reactivate the Privacy Call Block pick up your phone and dial *77.
- The doctor on call will return your call within 20-30 minutes (if not, please call the emergency mailbox again).
Call (859) 647-6700. You may leave a voicemail message for:
- Prescription Refills
- Lab Results
Our staff will return your call the next business day.