Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
We are Highly Trained and Experienced in Diagnosing
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
For Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Consultation for
Evaluation, Diagnosis and Treatment (Typically 45-60 Minutes):
Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder is one of the most common neuropsychiatric disorders in children and adolescents. It can often persist into adulthood.
History of symptoms, Vanderbilt Questionnaires (Parents, Teachers), Impairment at home, school and socially.
- Poor focusing
- Poor concentration
- Poor attention
- Makes careless mistakes, doesn't pay attention to details
- Avoids tasks that take concentration
- Fails to follow through on tasks
- Easily distractible
- Seems not to listen
- Difficulty organizing
- Running around as if "driven by a motor" (Younger Children)
- Restlessness (Teens)
- Excessively talkative
- Has trouble staying seated
- Difficulty playing quietly
- Acts or speaks without thinking
- interrupts or intrudes on others
- Blurts out answers before question completed